Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Don't confuse Reporting with Endorsing.

I think the 2008 Presidential Primary in Delaware is less than a year away and of great importance. If we wait much longer we will be behind the curve. I will be giving information on various candidates and some analysis. When I am reporting on an event, I may not add commentary and if I do it will be clearly indicated. Some have confused my reporting on the Rudy event as leaning toward an endorsement. No WAY. He favors the allowing the killing of millions of unborn children. That is a deal breaker. He also does not favor the defense of marriage and the 2nd amendment rights of individuals.

I think it is important for us to understand why someone who the Liberal Party of NY endorsed 3 times is a viable for the GOP Presidential nomination. We can't stop him if we don't understand his appeal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home