Sunday, September 02, 2007

Once in a while a movie inspires you. A few recent ones I have seen are Pay It Forward, Five People I Met in Heaven, and The Ultimate Gift.

The Ultimate Gift was one to add to my favorites for sure. It speeks to what is truly important in life. The greatest gifts are not financial. They are the gifts of love, caring, and character. They are the gift to dream, the gift of friendship, the gift of family, the gift of work, and the gift of gratitude. This was a story about one young man given the ultimate gift by his grandfather.

I encourage you to watch this one. It is a great story which goes beyond a tried and true story line.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Ultimate Gift is a great movie! My husband and I saw it many months ago and we were very impressed. Heartwarming and thought-provoking...I look forward to adding this to our DVD collection.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home